COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
We may collect information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you (collectively “Personal Information”), including:
- Identifiers, which includes your name, physical address, email address, phone number, mobile number, and identity information relating to data used to identify an individual.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under applicable laws, such as your age and date of birth.
- Commercial information, such as profile information relating to your interests, feedback information, communication preferences, social media activities, or your actions online when opening or clicking through your email.
- Geolocation data, which includes only your general geographic location when viewing our website or opening our emails.
- Inferences drawn from other Personal Information or data, includes using your Personal Information to draw an inference about interests and preferences you would like us to use based on our and third-party’s analysis of your trends.
SOURCES FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION.
Information You Provide To Us. We may collect Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us through the Website. This may include the information you provide in response to our request or prompt. We may also receive information from you when you contact us with questions or concerns.
- Computer or Device Information. We automatically collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet you use to access the Websites, including but not limited to, your browser type, device type, system type, and the domain name from which you accessed the Websites.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your use of our email promotions, including the date and time you opened, and if you visited the website that was the subject of an ad, as well the page or app you visit after leaving our services, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the websites, the number of times you return to the websites, as well as other click-stream or usage data, and whether you open, forward, or click-through an email or display ad to the Website. For legal compliance purposes, we may also capture or record your interactions with the Website to confirm that your information was submitted through us.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party service providers to support our marketing services. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information on your computer for later access and usage.
- Interest-Based Advertising. You have choices for receiving more relevant advertising on the Website or across other websites and online services, to learn more about these choices, please see relevant articles at: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ ,or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or for your mobile device, please see: http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Your browser or mobile device may also allow you to adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control advertising. Even if you opt-out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your Service or usage information, or advertising from other third-parties.
- Information from Third-Party Websites or Services. If you link to us through a third-party website, email, or service, such as a social media account, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third-party websites or services. This may include, but may not be limited to, your name, username, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and online activity.
Information Collected From Third-Party Sources. We may acquire Personal Information from other sources as follows:
- Service Providers. We use third-party service providers to support our Websites and services and business processes including without limitation, services which confirm your identity, determine the truthfulness of the information you submitted, and determine which of our client’s we will submit your information to in order to provide you with the products and services you are seeking by your registration.
- Third-parties. We collect Personal Information about you from third-party sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. This information may include your name, demographic information, utility usage information and provider, interests, and publicly-observed data. We also collect information from third parties or license or sell your data to us.
Combining Information. We may combine the Personal Information we receive from you, third-parties, and information we automatically collect through the Website and/or Services, as well as information collected from other online or offline sources, including from third-party sources. This will provide us with a profile of you which we may be able to use for provision of our Services to you as well as identify other products and services that may interest you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
- The information, including the personal information, you provide to us may be used for any business purpose we deem appropriate in the running of our marketing services and may give or disclosed to our affiliates, partners, vendors, advertisers, licensees, and third-parties your Personal Information during the course of our business services. You acknowledge that you understand when you disclose personal information (name, email address, zip code) in connection with your use of our services, such information can be monitored, collected, and used by us or others and may result in unsolicited commercial messages from other users or third-parties.
- We may use demographic and preference information to provide advertising on the Website to target the users for whom they are most pertinent. This means users may see advertising that is most likely to interest them, and many advertisers send their messages to people who are most likely to be receptive, improving both your experience and the effectiveness of the advertising.
- We may use your information to show you relevant ads both on our services and elsewhere or measure the effectiveness of ads. To learn more about how you can opt-out of interest-based advertising, please visit www.networkadvertising.org.
WHO WE DISCLOSE, SHARE, AND SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO.
- Third-party Product and Service Providers. We disclose, share, and sell your Personal Information to third-party product and service providers to provide you with the products and services you have requested through your registration on our Website and Services.
- Parent and Affiliated Companies. We may disclose and share your information with our parent company and its subsidiaries for business and operational purposes.
- Service Providers. We disclose and share your information to third-party contractors and other service providers that we use to support our business, Website, and Services.
- Marketing Vendors, Service Providers, and Other Third-parties. We may disclose, share, or sell your information to third-parties who provide display and/or email services or other third-party vendors we use who provide cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies for our and third-parties use on and to manage and improve our advertising campaigns.
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any subpoenas, judicial processes, or government or regulatory requests and investigations. We may disclose and share your Personal Information to third-parties to assist us in compliance with Laws.
- Enforcing Our Rights. We may disclose and share your information to enforce or apply our terms of service or other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes, with clients, third-party service provides, and other third-parties or contractors who provide you with the product or service which you have requested or to protect the security of our Websites, servers, network systems, and databases and enforce our contractual rights with these parties.
- Acquisition or Merger. We may disclose, share, sell and otherwise transfer your Personal Information to a third-party who acquires any or all of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information. We may disclose, share, or sell aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information to third-parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
HOW WE SECURE INFORMATION.
We use reasonable industry-accepted technology and controls to protect your data from disclosure to unauthorized third-parties. Although these measures have been found by our industry to be effective, use of the Internet and computer systems remain vulnerable to unauthorized access. Thus, we do not guarantee that all information you provide to us will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for third-party conduct outside of our control.
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive email marketing information, surveys, or newsletters from us, simply follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or email us at [email protected].
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS.
Shine the Light: One time a year, a California resident can ask us to disclose what information we received or shared about them and from what category of third-parties this was done for marketing purposes. California residents also have the right to know we do not respond to do not track signals or cookies. Please make this request by sending us an email at [email protected].
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold and the Right to Correct the same.
You have the right to request that we advise you what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell that belongs to you. Submit a verifiable consumer request using the link or email below to get the specific Personal Information we have collected about you. We are required to verify that you are the same consumer with whom we have the information in our systems. To verify your identity, we will require that you fill out a form in its entirety which includes your name, address, email address, and other Personal Information we have collected. We may have collected several types of information about you when you visit and use our Website; examples include Personal Information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Sometimes we collect combinations of these types of information. Categories of Sources from which we collected Personal Information:
- Information collected directly and indirectly from you.
- Information you provide us when you enter promotions or sweepstakes offered by us or our clients including networks and advertisers.
- Information you provide us through telephone and web-based surveys, customer service correspondence, and general feedback.
- Information we received directly or indirectly from our clients.
- Analytics companies who provide demographic information such as gender, zip code, or any information that is not tied to your Personal Information. In addition, we may receive information about you from other online or offline sources, including third-parties from whom we validate consumer self-reported information, and verify information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand, and analyze our records and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
We have disclosed, shared and/or received compensation for our disclosure of Personal Information for the following commercial purposes in the preceding 12 months:
- To obtain payment for our services or products.
- To allow a third-party to market their products or services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services or resolve your questions or request to opt-out of marketing.
- To provide you with marketing about our clients’ services that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into.
- To improve our products and services, and present its contents to you including testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our platforms as well as products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to government or law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of a part of or all of our business or assets.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We have disclosed Personal Information to the following categories of third-parties:
- Our affiliated entities.
- Our Service Providers.
- Data aggregators.
- Advertisers and Ad Networks.
- Third-parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with products or services we and/or third-parties provide to you.
We do not collect, distribute, share, or sell the Personal Information of anyone under the age of sixteen.
- Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information.
You have a right to request the deletion of your Personal Information if we have collected or maintained it in the past 12 months by submitting a verifiable consumer request to delete your information by emailing us or submitting your request by clicking here or at [email protected]. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the categories of Personal Information we collected about you; the categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you; Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information; the categories of third-parties with whom we shared that Personal Information.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information or Use of GPC Signal.
You have the right to opt-out of any sale of your personal information by a business by clicking here or email us at [email protected]. You may use an Opt-Out Preference Signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (“GPC”), to opt-out of the sale/sharing of your personal information. However, this technology and our use of it is not fully developed by the market. Our database containing your information may not be linked to your browser identification and because your request to opt-out of sale/sharing will be linked to your browser identifier only and not linked to any account or database information as the connection between your browser and our database is not known to us, we may not be able to fulfill this request.
If you would like us to make the connection between your browser and your account within our database, please email us [email protected] or submit the requested form through our website portal below.
(D) Right to Non-Discrimination.
You have a right not to be discriminated against for the exercise of these privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. We will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, or deny you discounts or other benefits; nor will we provide you a different level or quality of goods or services or recommend a different level or quality of goods or services.
(E) Authorized Agent.
In certain circumstances, you are permitted to use an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf through the designated methods set forth above where we can verify the authorized agent’s authority to act on your behalf. In order to verify the authorized agent’s authority, we require evidence of either: (i) a valid power of attorney; or (ii) a signed letter containing your name and contact information, the name and contact information of the authorized agent, and a statement of authorization for the request. Depending on the evidence provided and your state of residency, we may still need to separately reach out to you or the California Resident to confirm the authorized agent has permission to act on your behalf and to verify your identity in connection with the request.
(F) Limitations on Requests.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a twelve (12) month period and you must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or your authorized agent; provide sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to you. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
(G) Response Time and Response Format.
We will respond within ten (10) days to all make every effort to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. We provide only the twelve (12) month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons why we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will provide our response in a manner that is readily usable that you can give the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
(H) Retention of Personal Information.
We retain Personal Information as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, as required by an applicable law, rule, regulation, or contractual provision. We will retain your Personal Information for the purposes of commercial marketing to you until you request, we cease further efforts to provide you such offers or in the event you request deletion of your Personal Information. To determine the appropriate duration of the retention of Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Information, and if we can attain our objectives by other means, as well as our legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, and other applicable obligations. In addition, we will retain Personal Information provided, including complaints, claims, and any other Personal Information provided during the duration of your agreement with us for the Services until the statutory limitation periods have expired and the necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Once retention of the Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purposes outlined above, we will either delete or de-identify the Personal Information or, if this is not possible (for example, because Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store the Personal Information and isolate it from further processing until deletion.
Changes to California Resident Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will enforce the terms of the new policy going forward. You will receive no other notice than an updated posting on this page. Please check back each time you enter our Website.
Email Address: [email protected]
12333 Sowden Rd
Ste B PMB 36557
Houston, TX, 77080-2059